Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 4


Status: 28,192 words / 50,000 words

So, on my NaNo blogging list thingy, I’m supposed to introduce you, my dear reader, to my main female character. Slight problem there. I have no main female characters. So, instead, I’ll introduce you to one of James’ parents.

Meet Madison Steele. Her real name only comes up a number of times, and is most often referred to as, Mum. And... I’m already running out of things to say. My brain is fried...

Okay, here goes again...

She’s a writer (haha, very funny). No seriously. She specializes in Polish literature, having studied the language while she was in school, and eventually went on to study it more while she was in college. She taught at a university in northern England for five years, before moving to Poland and teaching at the Nicolaus Copernicus University (yeah, go look it up) for another five years.

While she was in Poland (did I mention she’s fluent in the language?), she meets her husband, Russell, who she used to go to school with, years and years ago. After the two of them get married they moved back to England, and eventually Cambridge, where they both taught.

Eventually Russell took a break from teaching (chemistry), and they moved to Wales for a few years. While they lived in Wales (and Russell never really did get his break), they met James, and after a whole long hullaballoo, they eventually adopted him.

Madison stops teaching, and after another few years, the whole family moves to Vermont, at the beginning of the first book.

There’s a lot more in there, but I honestly can’t think of it right now...  x__x

--Star Lit

No comments:

Post a Comment