Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 8

Status: 43,000-ish words / 50,000 words

Shhh... this is a post from the past.

So, I'm in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. And it's 4 in the morning >.< I think I slept for an entire 20 minutes... Buses are boring, especially when there isn't any power for my computer. At least there's Internet.

So... NaNo. I didn't get very much done on writing today and I didn't really write anything interesting. That's what happens when you write a lot in a short amount of time, sometimes you run out of things to write.

This evening, after trying my hardest to find something interesting to write about in James' life, I gave up and wrote something boring. More than likely, what I wrote tonight will get cut in my edits and will be of no use to me... sometimes though, you'll find that little gem in there somewhere. You never know what you'll find (and learn about you characters) when you're writing to get a deadline.

Now that my computer's practically dead I've got another five hours to kill. Oh, joys...

--Star Lit

No comments:

Post a Comment