Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 1

Status: 10,393 words / 50,000 words

Okay, so it’s here. The long-awaited month. The month I’ve been preparing for, for the last few weeks. 

November.

So, you want to know what I’m writing about? Eh, it’s not much. It’s a sequel, so much more likely for me to get bored with it :P But, here’s my synopsis, of sorts...

Staying in one place. No more moving.
James is happy with his new hometown, the friends he’s made, despite all that happened over the past year. A relaxed summer, a friend’s birthday party, the promised vacation with Mum and Dad, and then, the start of another completely normal school year, were his plans.
Until life threw a wrench in the works.

So, yeah, that’s what I have so far, and it really gives you no sense for what I’m writing about. Unfortunately for it, the synopsis is rather far down on the list of priorities, number one being, not to get bored with what I’m writing and to finish.

For now the writing is going fast, mainly because I know the first few chapters really, really, well, and I know almost exactly what I want to put in. It'll probably slow down in a day or two, but at least I can get ahead in the beginning ^_^

And I have a cover now as well!! I’ll try to figure out how to post that tomorrow.

Must get back to writing.

--Star Lit

No comments:

Post a Comment